e-Course: Successful Entrepreneurship
Want to Start Your Own Business? Increase Your Current Business's Results?
You've thought about starting your own business - who hasn't? - but you don't want to spend the money on a consultant to get you up and running, and don't want to go blindly into it yourself, without any support. Or you have a business that you know could do more, but don't know what your next steps are.
Up until now, you didn't have many alternatives. Now, you have. Take our on-line course Successful Entrepreneurship. In this course, you will learn:
- How to pick the best business for you
- Which of the three forms of business organization will meet your needs
- Four ways to overcome those psychological stumbling blocks to success
- What markets you have available to you
- The best market for you
- The magic of niche marketing
- How to develop your five-step marketing plan
- Why your financial statements are important
- What your financial statements are really telling you in five key areas
- How to get the information you want from your statements
- How to find money for your business
- Creating cash-flow projections
- The five major models to explain what motivates people
- When and why to hire employees
- The best way to evaluate your employees' performance
- How to use appraisals to motivate employees
- What work-flow is and how to manage it
- The three types of processes
- Setting up and trouble-shooting your process
- What planning is and why it is important
- Why you should develop a strategic plan first
- How to prepare your strategic plan
- How to put it all together in a business plan
- What the big picture really is, and how to ensure you're in it
Imagine how good it will feel to know that your business is working for you. Picture yourself running a successful independant business and being in charge of your financial destiny!
Enrolling in Successful Entrepreneurship can put you in the driver's seat. With what you'll learn in this course, you will be able to manage your own business for fun and profit, whether it's just a source of part-time income or your only source of income.
Here's to your success!