Business tune-ups are short, focused projects to help you get your business working better. Short and focused also means relatively inexpensive. To celebrate our new website, we're offering business tune-ups for only $150 each for a limited amount of time.
Working with you, we review your marketing plan, to identify ways you can tweak what you're already doing so it works better, and to help you get into new markets:
- Work out your value proposition
- Identify your current key markets and what they're actually buying when they purchase from you (the benefits you deliver, not just the benefits of your products or services)
- Find ways of using your value proposition and benefits in your marketing communications; this brings in more customers who are looking for the same things
- Do a market scan to see if there are new markets you could serve and identify the best ways of approaching them
Jointly reviewing your financial statements for up to the last five years, we help you:
- Look for areas where you can reduce expenses
- Identify high-margin products or services that you may want to focus more on (if you have the information available)
- Develop forecasted profit and loss statements for up to three yeaers
- Prepare monthly cashflow projections for the next 12 months to use as a financial score card in the future
You tune up your car twice a year; why not spend a little care on your business? Isn't it worth it?
If you'd like to know more, please contact us.